Volunteering | સ્વયંસેવી
Without the work of dedicated volunteers at our mandir we simply would not be able to function.
Whatever your reasons for giving some of your time to Shree Krishna Hindu Centre Dudley, we would love to hear from you.
We currently require volunteers to help us with:
- General Help in the Mandir
- Monthly clean-up of the mandir- a community event
- Directing people on days of various events
- Helping with cooking prior to festivals/events
- Making haar for puja/festivals
- Helping to organise events
You can contact us by clicking on the Contact Us page or filling in the form on this page.
ABOUT VOLUNTEERS | VOLUNTEERING
In addition to fulfilling the desire to make a difference to our Hindu community, volunteering offers us an opportunity to see the world through new eyes and to better understand it. When we experience different cultures and alternate ways of living, we not only develop an appreciation and compassion for others, but learn to better understand ourselves, and ultimately grow in that understanding.
We may realise how lucky we are, and we want to give back.. There are as many reasons as to why people volunteer.
The beauty of volunteering lies in the fact that when you give, you receive so much more in return. You will:
- have compassion for others
- gain self-confidence and self esteem
- discover your strengths and talents
- develop a sense of independence
- raise your social awareness
- interact with a diverse range of people
- make life-long friends
- create challenging and fulfilling experiences that will turn into long-lasting memories
Volunteering also enhances your working life. You can:
- learn social and technical skills that are transferable to any business environment
- develop interpersonal, team-building and problem-solving skills
- gain hands-on work experience
Up Coming Events
- No Events
If you would like to support us with any up coming event or activity please fill in the form below and we will get back to you.